Your kids will impress everyone with this simple recipe. And the best part: no baking required!
- 60g icing sugar
- 125ml honey
- 140g chunky peanut butter
- 60g crispy rice cereal
- 80g raisins
- 100g chocolate chips or chocolate
- sprinkles or both
1. When shaping the balls, press firmly so that it does not break when you lift it to put on the tray.
2. Refrigerating the honey crispies helps to keep them firm.
1. Place a sheet of non-sticky paper on a cookie tray to make sure the cookies donâ€™t stick to the tray.
2. Place the icing sugar, honey and peanut butter in a medium bowl.
3. Using a wooden spoon, stir until well mixed.
4. Stir in the rice cereal and raisins.
5. Using your hands, shape mixture into 2cm balls.
6. Roll balls with chocolate chips or sprinkles and place on the cookie tray.
7. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cookies should be firm when touched.
8. Place in a tightly covered container and store in refrigerator or serve immediately.
MAKES ABOUT: 8 -10 pieces
TAKES ABOUT: 15 minutes
COSTS ABOUT: $4